The Leeds Climate Commission has representatives drawn from organisations across the public, private and third sectors. Occasionally, we will advertise new roles on the Commission.
Membership of the Leeds Climate Commission is limited by numbers but opportunities for individuals to apply to join are available annually. Other ways to get involved are through Leeds Climate Forum events and meetings, which are open to all. These are held several times a year and give updates, consult on particular issues, plan themed engagement campaigns or present new reports or initiatives, as well as hosting talks and events. See the Leeds Climate Forum page for more information.
Our e-bulletin also includes updates on the work of the Leeds Climate Commission, news and events and other items.
If you have suggestions or feedback on our activities more generally, please contact email@example.com
Other ways to get involved
- Send us details of relevant Leeds events for inclusion on our pages (don't forget to include pictures!)
- Share your success stories with us and we will promote them, inspiring others
- Tell us what your organisation, company, group, school, or campaign is doing
- Look out for our new members' opportunities (annual)
- Follow us on Twitter @LeedsClimateCom
- Follow us on Facebook
- Attend our events
Keep in touch!
Stay in touch with Leeds Climate Commission by signing up here.
Header image: Zoonar GmbH / Alamy Stock Photo